village in Westchester County, New York
- Pine Ridge Park. Contains 2 little league fields, 4 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, and a playground. This park is located on the corner of Latonia Drive and Mohegan Lane.
- Garabaldi Park. Has 2 basketball courts, 1 tennis court, a little league field, and a playground. Garibaldi Park stands on Garibaldi Place opposite to the Anthony J. Posillipo Community Center.
- Harkness Park. This park contains 4 tennis courts and is the home of Blind Brook Tennis. Harkness lies next to Blind Brook High School.
- Rye Hills Park. This park, which is next to Crawford Park, has a walking trail, game tables, a basketball court, and a lookout towards the Long Island Sound
- Rye Brook-King Street Athletic Fields. This park contains a soccer/football/lacrosse/field hockey field and a softball field. These fields are made of artificial turf, rather than traditional grass fields. These fields are located next to Blind Brook High School on King Street. Parking for the fields are at the High School and a stairway has been built as an accessway to the fields from the high school.
- Crawford Park. Owned by The Town of Rye, though is within Rye Brook's borders. The park is used for soccer, tee-ball, and softball by the village
- Hilton Rye Town, 699 Westchester Ave, ☏ . In Rye Brook, on the edge of Port Chester. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness areas, and restaurant all located inside the hotel. Average stay per night $199 for 2 queen/double deluxe beds.