- 1 San Carlos railway station, 599 El Camino Real.
Pulgas Water Temple on Canada Road.
Hiller Aviation Museum Great for children and adults. Located adjacent to the San Carlos Municipal Airport. Although it is commonly thought that the airport takes its IATA code "SQL" from the nearby headquarters of Oracle, in fact, the airport and its IATA code long pre-dated the arrival of Oracle in the community.
- Jersey Joe's Hoagies, 21 El Camino Real, ☏ . A local institution.
- The Refuge Pastrami- Wine Pub - Charcuterie, 963 Laurel St, ☏ . Tu-Th 11:30AM–2:30PM & 5:30–9PM; F 11:30AM–2:30PM & 5:30–10PM; Sa noon–10PM. A casual and friendly environment with fantastic food. The pastrami sandwich and hamburgers are a must order along with any of the Belgium beers on tap.
- Speederia, 711 Laurel St, ☏ . Quite possibly the only authentic New York style pizza restaurant on the Peninsula; serves slices and whole pies - $6 "special" for two slices and a drink (fountain soda or bottled water.) Cash only, very limited seating, although there are some city benches nearby if the restaurant's own seating is full.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco - San Carlos, 555 Skyway Rd, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through San Carlos|
|San Francisco ← Belmont ←||N S||→ Redwood City → San Jose|