CDP in San Luis Obispo County, California
- 1 Mission San Miguel, 775 Mission St., ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum open daily 10AM-4:30PM. Church open daily 8AM-5PM. Founded in 1797 by Father Lasuen as the 16th California mission. During secularization, it served as a dance hall after its owners were murdered. Features an arcade of 12 arches of varying sizes. Reopened in 2009 after suffering significant damage in a 2003 earthquake. Still inhabited by Franciscan monks.
- 2 Rios-Caledonia Adobe, 700 S. Mission St, ☏ . F-Su 11AM-4PM. The Rios-Caledonia Adobe is an 1835 adobe house that is a California Historical Landmark (#936) and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Paso Robles - Paso Robles is a historical resort town known for its hot springs that is located ten miles south of San Miguel. This city's major industry is wine production, with vineyards located throughout the surrounding area.
- King City - King city is located 43 miles north of San Miguel on Highway 101. While the town might just be a place to spend the night while driving along Highway 101 for most travelers, those who visit in early May can attend the Salinas Valley Fair, an event which offers a rodeo, livestock competitions, and a chance to experience the agricultural character of the area. The town is also home to the Monterey County Agricultural & Rural Life Museum, which offers a history of the area's agricultural development and the opportunity to tour a historic school house and rail depot.
- Camp Roberts Historical Museum, Bldg 114, Camp Roberts, CA (US 101 north for 2 miles, exit at Camp Roberts), ☏ , , email@example.com. Th and Sa: 9AM-4PM. This museum shows the history of Camp Roberts from WWII to its current use as a National Guard training facility. There is also an annex with several tanks and other tracked vehicles. Visitors need to have current ID, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance to enter the Camp. Free.
|Routes through San Miguel|
|Salinas ← King City ← Jct E ←||N S||→ Paso Robles → San Luis Obispo|