- Naples International Airport,1 Fulco Ruffo di Calabria St - Capodichino
- Airport "Gino Lisa" of Foggia, Avenue of Aviatori
- Il Porcellino, District Campolungo, ☏ .
- Restaurant La Locanda, S. Rocco St, ☏ . Pizza Restaurant
- Pizza Restaurant O' Metetore, 41 S. Pietro St, ☏ . Bar
- Modern bar by Antoniello Rosalia & C. SNC, Alfredo Bartolomei, ☏ . Pastry shop bar.
- Terry'S House Di Capozzi Raffaella Affittacamere, 16 Petrile St, ☏ . Furnished rooms and inns.
- Fuschetto Tania, Dietro Le Mura St, ☏ .
- Grand Hotel Cicchetti, Petrile St, ☏ .
- Goleto, Contrada San Guglielmo St, ☏ , fax: .
- Hotel Restaurant Goleto of Marescotti, San Guglielmo St, ☏ .
Irpinia (the "wolf land") is the green mountainous district around Avellino, with a number of medieval towns and picturesque sights. Ariano Irpino upon Tricolle (the "three hills") is the largest town, known for its ancient majolica and typical cuisine; here King Roger II the Norman held in 1140 the Assizes of Ariano, and nowadays there are several historical monuments, museums and parks.