Santa Teresa is a city in Espírito Santo, Brazil.
Vitória Airport (VIX) - also known as Eurico Salles Airport - in the capital city of Vitória, is the closest airport to Santa Teresa. It receives daily flights from most state capitals in the country. Among the main airlines serving the airport are TAM and Gol. A number of smaller carriers also serve the airport, including Azul, TEAM, and TRIP.
The telephone area code for Santa Teresa is 27 (as well as in central and northern parts of Espírito Santo).
- Vitória — The capital of the state of Espírito Santo, famous for its bay, beaches and nightlife.
- Vila Velha — Famous for Convento da Penha (a 16th-century hilltop Franciscan convent), and the beaches of Praia da Costa, Itapuã, and Coqueiral de Itaparica.
- Guarapari — A popular beach resort town. Famous for its lively ambiance, with many clubs and beach parties, especially during the summer months.
- Domingos Martins - To get a taste of a town colonized by German immigrants, and the famous Pedra Azul (Blue Rock).
- Itaúnas — Famous for its dunes and forró, a Northeastern Brazilian dance.
- Rio de Janeiro — World-known city famous for its breathtaking landscape and annual carnival.