Train is best and easy way to reach Sargodha. Sargodha Railway Station connects with different cities of Pakistan.
There are public buses in Sargodha. There are no passes or prepaid tickets. Payment is thru cash to the conductor and a ride can cost anywhere between Rs10-25.
They are still the most popular and efficient form of travel and are commonly found. Expect to pay anything between Rs20-100 depending on the distance.
The rickshaws have rendered taxis out of business. Taxis can be found though at the airport and at the major bus stands.
- Bhera. A historical city and the home town of Sufi Saint Hazrat Mehar Ali Shah. Alexandar the Great fought with Porus around this city. The bank of River Jehlum is also near by and good picnic point.
- Midh Ranjha. A very large and very old banyan tree is worth seeing in Abhal-Mohri villages. The bank of Chanab river is also near by, a good place for picnic.
- Takht Hazara. The birth place of famous love symbol Ranjaha. There is a mosque from old times on his name, which indicates that the famous love story may be true.
- Company Bagh.
- Shaheen Chowk.
- Iqbal Colony, Near Block No. 33.
- Satellite Town.
- Qurban Ali Chowk, Near Eidgah Road.
Lots of typical Punjabi food and good restaurants are available all over Sargodha. Variety of Citrus produced in Sargodha is famous through out Pakistan and is often sent abroad. Specially "kinnow" products are well known. For this quality, the city is also referred to "California of Pakistan".
- Lucky Broast, Mela Mandi Rd. Pakistani Food. Naan.
- Peshawari Namkeen Shinwari, Club Rd. Pakistani Food. Naan. BBQ,
Some famous places for drinking
- Maher Chachu Lassi House
- Hafiz Soda Water
- Karana hotel
- Mrvi hotel
- Tabash hotel
- Night inn
- Q's International Hotel