Flora and faunaEdit
Fees and permitsEdit
There is no fee to enter the park
- 1 Caraș Gorge (Cheile Carașului). From the ~19 km of the gorge you can trek about 10 km. The trail starts near the bridge at the entrance in the Carașova village, near the Perla Carașului hotel. If you come here by car, you can leave your car in the parking near the hotel, then walk down and under the bridge on a small path, climb a metal stair, and start your hike from there.
- 5 Gârliște Gorge (Cheile Gârliștei).
- 6 Gârliște Waterfall (Cascada Gârliște).
- 7 Comarnic Cave (Peștera Comarnic).
- 8 Piatra Gozna Peak (Vârful Piatra Goznei). 1447m
- 9 Semenic Peak (Vârful Semenic). 1446m
- 10 Piatra Nedeii Peak (Vârful Piatra Nedeii). 1437m
- 11 Eagles' Lake (Lacul Vulturilor).
- 12 Carașova Fortress (Cetatea Carașova). The fortress is now just a ruin, there is not much to see, but it provides an amazing view of the Caraș Gorge from above!
- 13 Văliug Roman-catholic Church (Biserica romano-catolică din Văliug).
- 1 Semenic. Ski resort with 6 pistes, including a beginner's piste, 4 medium-level pistes and a -km long piste that ends up in Văliug, at Casa Baraj.
- 2 Casa Baraj, Văliug. Ski piste
- 3 Wolfsberg Ski, Gărâna. Three pistes with ski lift.
- 4 Wolf's Meadow (Poiana Lupului), Gărâna. Location of the famous Gărâna Jazz Festival
- 1 Trout farm (Păstrăvărie). They sell fresh trout.
- 1 Dorf Haus, Văliug.
- 2 Brebu Nou - Weidenthal 167 - Guesthouse, Brebu Nou. They also organize enduro events.