Map of Settler Country
- 1 Aliwal North — home of the Aliwal Spa thermal springs resort
- 2 Bathurst — the pineapple capital of South Africa is home to a 16.7-m replica of the "excellent fruit"
- 3 Hogsback — its nearby Amatola Forest may make you think of the forest of Mirkwood from JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- 4 King William's Town — renamed "Qonce" in 2021, it was the birthplace of Steve Biko the famous anti-Apartheid activist
- 5 Wartrail and New England — farming communities in the valleys of the Eastern Cape Drakensberg