city in and county seat of Scott County, Minnesota
Shakopee is a city in Minnesota.
State route 169
SmartLink Transit http://smartlinktransit.com/
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority http://www.mvta.com/
- Mystic Lake Casino The largest casino you will find in Minnesota!
- Renaissance Festival The best old time festival you will find in the midwest. Typically held ~Aug 15-Sept 30.
- 1 Valleyfair. - located in Shakopee
- Canterbury Downs Live horse racing, Card Club including 24 hour limit Texas Hold em action!
- Race car tracks Located on the old 169
- Murphy's Landing Recreation of a 1900s style community with acting
- Trails of Terror A fun scary experience in October located at the same location as the Renaissance Festival.
- Holiday Inn Express, 511 Marschall Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Shakopee|
|Minneapolis via and ← Bloomington/Eden Prairie ←||N S||→ Le Sueur → Mankato|
|Wayzata ← Chanhassen ←||N S||→ Savage → Ends at|