- 1 Shanghai Songhu Memorial Park for the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression (上海淞沪抗战纪念公园), 1 Youyi Road, Baoshan District (宝山区友谊路1号) (About 1.8km northeast of Youyi Road Station on Metro Line 3. Just walk straight down Youyi Road after exiting the station or take bus no. 160 if you don't feel like walking), ☏ . 05:00-19:00 (summer), 06:00-18:00 (winter). Dedicated to those who fought and died during the Battle of Shanghai, one of the bloodiest battles of the Second Sino-Japanese War. Has a museum and a modern pagoda. Free.
- 2 Shanghai Songhu Memorial Hall for the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression (上海淞沪抗战纪念馆), 1 Youyi Road, Baoshan District (宝山区友谊路1号) (On the east side of the Memorial Park), ☏ (enquiries), (group bookings), ✉ email@example.com. 09:00-16:00, closed on Mondays. Free.
- 3 Shanghai University, Shangda Road, Baoshan District.
- 4 China Industrial Design Museum (中国工业设计博物馆), Level 2, 3/3000 Yixian Road (逸仙路3000号3号2楼) (Inside the Shanghai International Industrial Design Centre (上海国际工业设计中心). About 700 metres southwest of Songfa Road Station on Metro Line 3), ☏ (Front Desk), (Office). 09:00-17:00, closed on Mondays. ¥35.
- 1 Lake Malaren Golf Club (美兰湖高尔夫球会), 6655 Hutai Rd, Baoshan District (About 2km from Meilan Lake Station on Metro Line 7. A free shuttle bus conveys passengers between the station and the golf club), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Gucun Park (顾村公园), 4788 Hutai Road, Gucun Town, Baoshan District (宝山区顾村镇沪太路4788号) (Gucun Park Station, Metro Line 7), ☏ , , ✉ email@example.com. 06:00-18:00. One of the largest parks in Shanghai's northern suburbs. The park has a plantation of several thousand cherry trees, hence a cherry blossom festival is held here every year during cherry blossom season (mid-March to mid-April). The park also features a dinosaur-themed amusement park. ¥20 (park entry fee), ¥70 (amusement park).
- 1 Shanghai Baolong Home Hotel (宝隆居家旅店 (上海友谊店)), 36 Youyi Rd, Baoshan District (宝山区友谊路36号), ☏ . Listed rates for doubles from ¥223.