Sherburn [formerly dead link] is a small city in Martin County in Southern Minnesota. As of the 2000 Census 1036 people resided in Sherburn. The rich farm country has many recreational activities to enjoy year round.
Sherburn sits at the junction of I-90 and Minnestoa State Highway 4
The only form of public transportation is the Martin County Taxi Service [dead link].
- [formerly dead link] Fox Lake Golf Club, 15 East Park Drive, ☏ +1 507 764-8381.
- Community Hall Downtown
The Community Hall was built by the WPA during the depression years. The building was completed in 1940 and houses an active movie theater, a large banquet room and a small meeting area. The movie theater features movies Friday through Sunday night at 7:30PM. The coming attractions are listed in the Sentinel and West Martin Weekly newspapers. These movies are first run fun for only $3.00.
- Old Alley Quilt Shop, 150 N. Main St, ☏ +1 507 764-4088.
- Sherburn TV, 26 N. Main Street, ☏ +1 507 764-4161. Big screen, color television, antennas and satellite service and sales
- Cup & Saucer & Sweet Shoppe, 23 N Main St, ☏ +1 507 764-6721.
- Light House, 400 N Main St, ☏ +1 507 764-2494.
- Sherburn Municipal Liquor Store aka. The Red Carpet, 18 N. Main Street. M-F 10AM-1AM. Pool, darts & pull-tabs are all part of the fun. Weekly specials are featured in the On & Off-sale operations. Often special events such as wine tasting, karaoke and live music make the Municipal an active spot.
- P & J Motel, 300 W. Front St, ☏ +1 507 764-4781. Monthly, weekly and daily rentals.
- I-90 East takes you to Fairmont.
- Minnesota Highway 4 takes you to Trimont.
- I-90 West takes you to Jackson.
|Routes through Sherburn|
|Sioux Falls ← Jackson ←||W E||→ Fairmont → Albert Lea|
|Sauk Centre ← Trimont ←||N S||→ becomes → Estherville → Panora|