- 1 Agonda — is a great spot for sunbathing, relaxing and swimming, with still relatively few tourists
The Dabolim airport in Vasco da Gama is Goa's only airport.
From north to south
- Bogmalo Beach
- Colva Beach - This beach's spectacle of sea, sand and sky blend in a enchanting natural harmony, weaving their magic spell on the visitors. Known for its scenic beauty.
- Benaulim Beach, bordering Colva Beach
- Cola Beach - a remote, unspoilt beach for those seeking complete peace and relaxation, 10km north from Agonda.
- Agonda Beach - a small and quiet beach, near Palolem Beach
- Palolem Beach - a scenic and popular beach in extreme south Goa.
- Patnem Beach - a small and quiet beach, bordering Palolem Beach
- Visit "Turtle Beach" just south of Patnem
- Check out the historic Portuguese colonial houses in Old Goa
- Try some yoga classes or learn how to teach yoga