Eastern Sierra Transit and Greyhound Lines stop at the 1 RTC Centennial Plaza Transit Center on 1421 Victorian Avenue. See the Reno article for a more complete & detailed listing of intercity bus services, and where they go to from the Reno-Sparks area.
- 1 Sparks Marina, 300 Howard Dr. 6AM-10PM. Has recreational water activities, beaches, picnic areas, fishing, playgrounds and dog parks.
- 2 7 Troughs Distilling Co, 1155 Watson Way. T-F 3PM-6PM, Sa 11AM-6PM. They make a moonshine, a vodka and a rum. Call for tours/tastings.
- 3 Wild Island Family Adventure Park, 250 Wild Island Ct., ☏ .
- 4 Rail City Casino, 2121 Victorian Ave, ☏ . 9AM-2AM.
- 1 [dead link] Black Rock Pizza Co, 2855 N McCarran Blvd (in the Raley's Shopping Center), ☏ . Has gourmet pizza.
- Blind Onion Pizza & Pub, 824 Victorian Sq, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-8PM, F-Sa 11AM-9PM. Happy hour from 3:30-5:30PM.
- Western Village Steakhouse, 815 Nichols Blvd (at Western Village Inn & Casino), ☏ . Su-Th 16:30-21:00, F-Sa 16:30-22:00. Reservations recommended
- Reno by public bus #11
|Routes through Sparks|
|Sacramento ← Reno ←||W E||→ Fernley → Salt Lake City|