city in Florida, USA
St. Pete Beach occupies an island which is located on the southern end of a chain of barrier islands on the Gulf of Mexico stretching from Clearwater to Pass-A-Grille Beach.
- Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority
- Suncoast Beach Trolley, ☏ . Explore all of the unique beach communities from Clearwater Beach to Pass-A-Grille. The cities that are not served are Kenneth City, Belleair Beach and Belleair Shore. The Suncoast Beach Trolley runs every 20-30 minutes daily from 5:05AM to 10:10PM, including holidays, with service until midnight on Friday and Saturday. Look for special trolley bus stop signs located frequently along the route. In addition to the services along Gulf Boulevard, connector routes run between the coast and downtown Saint Petersburg. All Trolleys are wheelchair accessible, and they have bike racks as well. A special permit may be required to use the bike rack.
- BATS Taxi, 5201 Gulf Blvd, ☏ .
- Dollar Rent A Car, 5005 Gulf Blvd, ☏ .
- Avis Rent A Car, 5400 Gulf Blvd, ☏ .
- Hertz Rent A Car, 4715 Gulf Blvd, ☏ .
- Gulf Beaches White sand - green tropical water. The beaches here are beautiful and easily accessible from public parking in the north, middle, and southern points of the island.
- Gulf Beaches Historical Museum, 115-10th Avenue, ☏ . Donation requested.
- Hurley Park (in Pass A Grille) City Park on the beach, restrooms, picnic - Shelter - Playground - Baseball field - Community Center - Public BBQ Grills - Basketball - Tennis
- Fort De Soto Park, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S (on nearby Mullet Key), ☏ . $5/day parking pass collected at entrance. Also two toll roads to get here but none when leaving. $1.75 when paying with cash.
- Dolphins Many Dolphin watch tours available.
- Pass A Grille Pass A Grille has some wonderful homes to view, public access to beautiful beaches, fishing from a jetty on the Gulf of Mexico side, as well as several public, free fishing piers on the side of Boca Ciega Bay. You can hire day trips to nearby islands from the public pier. There is a shopping area on 8th Ave which contains several Restaurants, gift stores, a Post office and drinking establishments.
- Shell Key Shuttle, 801 Pass-A-Grille Way ('Merry Pier'), ☏ .
- Dolphin Landings & Charterboat, 4737 Gulf Blvd, ☏ .
- Corey Av.. Main business district for St. Pete Beach. Collection of wonderful shops and stores.
- 8th Ave Shops, Pass A Grille. Collection of wonderful shops and restaurants. Main business district for Pass A Grille.
- Don CeSar, Shops on bottom floor of resort.
- [dead link] Florida Jean Company, 429 Corey Ave. Daily 10AM-5PM. Clearance prices every day on merchandise from all the major department stores.
- Evander Preston Contemporary Jewelry Design, 106 8th Ave, ☏ . W-Sa 10AM-5PM. Contemporary jewelry boutique.
- Banana Leaf on the Grille, 118 8th Av, ☏ . Asian and Caribbean cuisine.
- Gennaro's Pizzeria and Restaurante, 2004 Pass-a-Grille Way., ☏ . Italian.
- The Wharf Restaurant & Bar, 2001 Pass-a-Grille Way, ☏ . Seafood/American.
- Fetishes, 6690 Gulf Blvd, ☏ . Fine dining.
- Nori Thai, 7612 Blind Pass Rd, ☏ .
- Seahorse Restaurant, 800 Pass-a-Grille Way.. American.
- Hurricane Seafood Restaurant, 809 Gulf Way. Seafood.
- Shaner's Land & Sea Market, 2000 Pass A Grille Way, ☏ . Grocery, great takeout subs.
- St. Petersburg Nights, 6800 Sunset Way, ☏ . Tu-Su 5PM-2AM. Russian cuisine.
- Sea Critters, 2007 Pass-A-Grille Way (Located at the only traffic light on Pass-A-Grille on the corner of Pass-A-Grille Way and 21st Avenue.), ☏ . Su-Th 11:30AM - 9PM, F Sa 11:30AM - 10PM. Casual dockside dining with pastas, sandwiches, steaks, chicken, and especially boat-fresh seafood.
- Shadracks, 114 Eighth Av (At Pass-a-Grille Way). Old Florida-style speakeasy.
- The Wharf Restaurant & Bar, 2001 Pass-a-Grille Way, ☏ . Seafood/American.
- Hurricane Seafood Restaurant, 809 Gulf Way. Top floor, view of entire beach.
- Brass Monkey, 8th Ave. & Gulf Way, Pass-a-grille, ☏ . Noon-1AM. Upstairs beach bar. Very good Maryland-style crab cakes. They will ship crabcakes.
- The Drunken Clam, 46 46th Ave. (corner of Gulf blvd and 46th), ☏ . They feature live music every night.
- Jimmy B's Beach Bar., 6200 gulf blvd, ☏ . Great food, drink, ice cold beer and a full liquor bar in a casual and friendly atmosphere, outdoor patio dining, 2 live bands 7 days a week.
- undertow, 3850 Gulf Blvd (Next door to the Don Cesar Beach House). A local favorite. The Galley serves tasty treats like: wings, burgers, fish, and salads. Breakfast (till 10:30AM) is also delicious. The scenic upper deck creates a pleasant shaded area beneath for outdoor dining right on the gulf. The Undertow offers evening beach dwellers great fun after sunset, when full moon parties and drink specials light up the night. Parking is limited.
- The Independent, 29 3rd Street North, ☏ . Independent breweries, wineries, music and thought are the soul of this downtown beer hall.
- Don CeSar Beach Resort, 3400 Gulf Blvd, toll-free: . Beautiful resort located towards the southern end of the island.
- Inn on the Beach, 1401 Gulf Way, ☏ . Pass-a-Grille Beach.
- Islands End, 1 Pass-A-Grille Way, ☏ .
- Keystone Motel, 801 Gulf Way, ☏ , .
- Sabal Palms Inn, 1301 Gulf Way, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Castle Hotel, 401 Gulf Way, ☏ .
- Gulfside Resort, 565 70th Avenue, ☏ , fax: . Hotel near shopping, dining, and nightlife. Very affordable, clean rooms, nice pool.
- Grand Plaza Hotel Resort, 5250 Gulf Boulevard. Resort on the Gulf of Mexico, including 3 restaurants including Spinners Revolving Restaurant, beach theme weddings and conference centers.
- Ramada Inn Ellenton, 5218 17th Street, ☏ .
- Best Western Beachfront, 6200 Gulf Boulevard. On the beach, with restaurants and live entertainment.
- Dolphin Beach Resort, 4900 Gulf Boulevard, ☏ , fax: . Beach front resort.
- Alden Beach Resort, 5900 Gulf Boulevard, ☏ , fax: . A resort that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and features 900 sq ft of meeting space, two heated pools, two whirlpool spas, two lighted tennis courts, a children's playground, basketball court, an arcade room, and direct beach access.
- Bay Palms Resort, 4237 Gulf Boulevard (From I-275 take exit 17 (Pinellas Bayway) West to St. Pete Beach, then right on Gulf Boulevard, 3/4 mile to property, which will be on the right), ☏ , fax: , ✉ BayPalmsResort@Yahoo.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Boutique resort with only 15 rooms, gay- and pet-friendly. This property is directly on Boca Ciega Bay and boasts one of the largest privately owned fishing piers in St Petersburg which is 1500sq feet. You can enjoy great fishing, watch for manatees and dolphins, or dock your boat.
- Blind Pass Resort, 7901 Blind Pass Road (on Beach Trolley line a few blocks North of Corey Ave, heading toward Treasure Island), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 10am. Clean and updated, variety of room types, heated pool. Spacious Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi. Also give all guests discount coupon for Sea Critters Cafe, located in Pass-A-Grille.
- Resort Rentals, 8010 Blind Pass Road, ☏ , toll-free: . Florida vacation condominium rentals with full-sized, fully-furnished kitchens, and all the amenities of home. Private homes for rent too.
- Caprice Resort, 6950 Beach Plaza St., ☏ . Waterfront vacation rental condos. Features 33 one- and two-bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets.
- Sirata Beach Resort, 5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, toll-free: . Overlooking the white sands of St. Pete Beach, Sirata Beach Resort offers easy access to an array of gulfside activities for families. The property boasts three swimming pools, multiple onsite dining venues, beach volleyball courts and 30,000 sq ft of flexible function space for meetings and weddings.
- Busch Gardens — approx. 40 minutes by car, in Tampa.
- Sunken Gardens in Saint Petersburg.
- Ellenton Outlet Mall, 25 minutes by car - huge outlet mall.