- Not to be confused with Primm, formerly called State Line.
Get in Edit
By car Edit
U.S. Highway 50 passes through Stateline allowing access from Sacramento to the west and Carson City to the east. Nevada State Route 207 ends in Stateline allowing access Minden Valley to the east in Nevada.
By plane Edit
- See also: Air travel in the United States
The 1 Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO IATA) is major airport for commercial flights serving Reno, Carson City and Lake Tahoe, located five miles southeast of downtown off of I-580/US Hwy 395 at Exit #65.
Get around Edit
- Rabe Meadows.
- Edgewood Hotel Golf Course.
- 1 Zephyr Cove Disc Golf Park, Warrior Way, Zephyr Cove, ☏ .
If you win...
Chances are that, if you win it big in Stateline and you are not a U.S. citizen your winnings will be subject to a 30% withholding tax from the Internal Revenue Service. That $10,000 slot winning can dwindle quite quickly if that is taken off the top. Not to worry though you can reclaim your gambling winnings tax through a 1042-S form. You should get this from the casino so don't lose it: it is your starting ticket to getting your gambling winnings back.
- 2 Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 50 Hwy 50, ☏ , toll-free: .
- 3 Harvey's Casino. A large hotel-casino owned by Caesars. Rather famously, a disgruntled gambler tried to blow up the casino in 1980; fortunately, no one was hurt.
- 4 Bally's Lake Tahoe Casino Resort (MontBleu). Hotel-casino. Was used as a filming location for the fictional "Nomad Casino" in Smoking Aces.
- 5 Harrah's Lake Tahoe, 15 Hwy 50, toll-free: .
- Harumi Sushi, 212 Elks Point Rd, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, ☏ . offers an eclectic assortment of Japanese and Korean dishes.
- 1 Zephyr Cove Resort, 760 US-50, Zephyr Cove, ☏ .
Go next Edit
- South Lake Tahoe – go over the border to California
|Routes through Stateline|
|Sacramento ← South Lake Tahoe ←||W E||→ Zephyr Cove → Carson City|