town in New London County, Connecticut, United States
- 1 Stonington Harbor Lighthouse, 7 Water Street. the Stonington Harbor lighthouse is a small granite lighthouse that is also home to the Stonington Historical Society
- Stonington Vineyards, 523 Taugwonk Rd. Stonington Vineyards is number 16 on the Connecticut Wine Trail. Enjoy wine tasting Daily from 11AM to 5PM.
- Johnathan Edwards Winery, 74 Chester Maine Road. Wine,food,friends and music, there is no better time than a summer event at Johnathan Edwards Winery. The Winery has a typical New England style with that Napa Valley feel. One event you shouldn't miss is the traditional New England Lobster bake held in July. There is great New England seafood, wine, dancing and music. There is also Wine tasting year round.
- Regal Stonington 10 Cinema, 85 Voluntown Road. A Regal Entertainment Group Movie Theatre.
- A.K. Dasher Jewelry, 141 Water Street. A.k. Dasher has a vast selection of sterling silver jewelry and is open from May through December.
- Indigo Bleu, 123 Water Street. A clothing boutique featuring the latest trends from New York and other markets around the world
- Noah's Restaurant, 113 Water Street, ☏ . A long-time comfortable place in 'the borough' to meet friends.
- Excellent seafood options by the water, although the prices can run steep.
- Cove Fish Market, 20 Old Stonington Rd, ☏ . The Cove Fish Market is a local favorite. It features outdoor seating on red picnic table as well as indoor seating. It is open year round. The featured seafood is fantastic and one dish was even featured in Esquire Magazine in 2008 voted as one of the best sandwiches in America.Not only is there dining but there is also a fish market with fresh local seafood caught in Stonington Waters.
- Dog Watch Cafe, 194 Water Street. The Dog Watch is in the picturesque Stonington Borough. It is open from 11:30AM to 10PM on Friday and Saturday and 11:30AM to 9PM Su-Th. The atmosphere is casual seaside dining. There is live entertainment on the weekends.
- Skipper's Dock, 66 Water Street. Skipper's Dock is a casual, old world seafood Experience Established in 1929. It is decorated with nautical decor and has stunning views of the harbor.
- Beer'd Brewing Co., 22 Bayview Ave #15, Stonington, CT 06378, ☏ . Beard themed micro-brewery in an old warehouse that is now home to a variety of artists.
- Cottrell Brewing, 100 Mechanic St #22, Pawcatuck, CT 06379, ☏ . To get to this brewery, walk around the sketchy, seemingly abandoned industrial facility. The entrance is in the back.
- Sea Breeze Inn, 812 Stonington Rd, ☏ .
- Inn At Stonington, 60 Water St, ☏ .
- Mermaid Inn of Mystic, 2 Broad St, ☏ .
- Sea Breeze Motel, Route 1, (860) 535-2843.
- Seaport Motor Inn, Route 27, (860) 536-2621.
- Inn At Natl Hall, 6 Elihu St, ☏ .
- Another Second Penny Inn, 870 Pequot Trail, ☏ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Romantic 1710 colonial B&B with three rooms and an award winning breakfast. $99-$199.