(Redirected from Stredné Považie)
- 1 Galanta
- 2 Myjava
- 3 Nové Mesto nad Váhom
- 4 Piešťany – a famous spa town.
- 5 Trenčianske Bohuslavice
- 6 Trenčianske Teplice – a health resort and small spa town.}}
- 7 Trenčín – one of the most beautiful Slovak towns with a castle lying above the city overlooking the historical centre and the river Váh.
- 8 – the oldest Slovak town with the highest number of churches (12) and well preserved baroque architecture.
Other destinations Edit
Get in Edit
Get around Edit
- 1 Beckov castle ruins.
- 2 Kostolec hill archaeological site (Near Ducové). First settlements of this area are 24000 year old, but the most important role of the place was during Grand Moravia.
- 3 Leopoldov prison. 17th century star-shaped fortress, nowadays a high-security prison. Although it was voted to be closed town by parliament, it didn't happen yet. The building is thus not publicly accessible.
- 4 Smolenice Castle. A castle in the eastern slope of the Little Carpathians.
- 5 Tematín castle ruins.