- 1 Galanta.
- 2 Myjava.
- 3 Nové Mesto nad Váhom.
- 4 Piešťany. A famous spa town.
- 5 Trenčianske Bohuslavice.
- 6 Trenčianske Teplice. A health resort and small spa town.
- 7 Trenčín. One of the most beautiful Slovak towns with a castle lying above the city overlooking the historical centre and the river Váh.
- 8 . The oldest Slovak town with the highest number of churches (12) and well preserved baroque architecture.
- 1 Beckov castle ruins.
- 2 Kostolec hill archaeological site (Near Ducové). First settlements of this area are 24000 year old, but the most important role of the place was during Grand Moravia.
- 3 Leopoldov prison. 17th century star-shaped fortress, nowadays a high-security prison. Although it was voted to be closed town by parliament, it didn't happen yet. The building is thus not publicly accessible.
- 4 Smolenice Castle. A castle in the eastern slope of the Little Carpathians.
- 5 Tematín castle ruins.