city in Minnesota, United States
Taylors Falls[dead link] is a town in Chisago County in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota. It abuts the St. Croix River which separates Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Taylors Falls is located at the junction of U.S. Highway 8 and Minnesota Highway 95.
- 1 Folsom House, 272 W Government St (north of U.S. Highway 8), ☏ +1 651 465-3125. F-Su 1PM-5PM. The former home of lumber baron W.H.C. Folsom located in the Angel Hill historic district. Built in 1855. $6 adults, $5 seniors/veterans/active military/students, $4 children ages 5-17, free for children age 4 and under.
- 2 Franconia Sculpture Park, 29836 St. Croix Trail, ☏ +1 651 257-6668. 8AM-8PM daily. 50-acre outdoor sculpture park.
- 3 Interstate State Park. This Minnesota state park and a Wisconsin state park of the same name straddle the Dalles of the St. Croix River.
- 1 Wild Mountain. - located in Taylors Falls
- 1 The Drive-In, 572 Bench St (MN Highway 95 north of U.S. Highway 8), ☏ +1 651 465-7831. mid-April through mid-October.
- [formerly dead link] The Cottage Bed & Breakfast, 950 Fox Glen Drive, ☏ +1 651 465-3595, firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 4PM-7PM, check-out: 11AM. $120+.
- The Old Jail Bed & Breakfast, 349 W Government St, ☏ +1 651 465-3112, email@example.com. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. $140+.
- Wannigan Point Cabins, 150 Maple Street (4 blocks north on Main Street turn right on Chisago Street go 2 blocks right on Maple Street), ☏ +1 651-465-3247. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Quaint log sided cabins with knotty pine interiors. Cabins will accommodate up to 6 people. All cabins are air conditioned and insulated for year round accommodations $128.00+.
- Pine City, just a 40 minute drive away along the St. Croix Scenic Byway[dead link]
|Routes through Taylors Falls|
|Forest Lake ← Chisago City ←||W E||→ St. Croix Falls → Rhinelander|
|Saint Cloud ← North Branch ←||W S||→ Marine on St. Croix → Stillwater|