city in and the county seat of Tift County, Georgia, United States
Interstate 75, US 82, US 319.
- [dead link] Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage, 255 Love Ave, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village, 1392 Whiddon Mill Road, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Museum, Gallery, and Historic Village Tuesdays-Saturdays 9am-4pm Steam Engine Train Ride Saturdays 9am-4pm Country Store Mondays-Saturdays 9am-5pm. Tuesday – Friday Adults $7.00 Seniors (age 55+) $6.00 Children (5 – 16) $4.00 Children 4 and under Free Saturday (includes train ride) Adults $10.00 Seniors (age 55+) $8.00 Children (5 – 16) $5.00 •Children 4 and under Free.
- Tifton Terminal Railway Museum, 120 Tift Avenue South, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Thursday-Saturday 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.. Free.
- Tift Theatre for the Performing Arts, 320 Main St S, ☏ .
- Asahi Express Japanese Steak, 814 2nd St W,, ☏ . 11AM - 9:30PM. Best Asian food in Tifton. Beautiful Koi fish. Be patient with waiters. Best place to bring a date. $6 - $14.
- El Cazador, 1103 King Rd, ☏ . Sun-Thu: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Fri-Sat: 11:00 am - 10:30 pm. Reserve at least one week ahead (one month for Cinco de Mayo). Great for impressing out-of-town guests.
- Hog-N-Bones (Formerly Sonnys), 2008 US Highway 82 W, ☏ . Mo-Tr 6AM-8PM, Fr-Sa 6AM-9PM. Great local bbq and beer, no reservations
- The local area code is 229 and is not required for local calls.
|Routes through Tifton|
|Macon ← Warner Robins ←||N S||→ Hahira → Gainesville|
|Macon ← Warner Robins ←||N S||→ Hahira → Lake City|
|Albany ← Sylvester ←||W E||→ Waycross → Brunswick|
|Tallahassee ← Moultrie ←||SW NE||→ Fitzgerald → Dublin|