city in Oregon, USA
PDX is the closest major airport
- 1 Washington Square, 9585 SW Washington Square Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 10AM-7PM. The largest shopping mall in the state of Oregon, with just about everything you would expect to find. Some of the stores include Dick's Sporting Goods, Macy's, Nordstroms, JCPenney, The Cheesecake Factory, Abercrombie & Fitch, amongst others. There is also a foreign exchange booth by CXI inside the mall too.
- 2 Bridgeport Village, 7455 SW Bridgeport Rd. (I-5 Exit 290), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [dead link] Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego, 14850 Kruse Oaks Dr, Lake Oswego. Large spacious and renovated hotel.
- [formerly dead link] Phoenix Inn Suites, 9575 SW Locust St, ☏ . All suite accommodations with complimentary breakfast buffet, high speed internet, and 24-hr business center
- Grand Hotel Bridgeport, 7265 SW Hazel Fern Rd, ☏ . 124 guest rooms and suites; including 8 Jacuzzi Suites and a Presidential Suite, full breakfast, pool, Access to Bridgeport Village shopping center.
|Routes through Tigard|
|Seattle ← Portland ←||N S||→ Lake Oswego → Salem|
|END ← Portland ←||N S||→ Newberg → McMinnville|