Toledo City is a city on the west coast of Cebu Island.
The trip takes around 2 hours to travel from Cebu City. Non air conditioned buses are available, departing to Toledo from the South Bus terminal in Cebu City, and costs ₱70. Air conditioned bus lines such as Ceres Liner also departs from the South Bus terminal and costs around ₱90. As an alternative, a trip by minivan which takes 1.5 hours and costs ₱110. The vans stop at the bus terminal in Toledo and in Cebu city. Also, the vans depart from the Van Terminal on Junquera Street corner Sanciangco Street.
- Lite Shipping Lines. Ferries to San Carlos (Negros Occidental) 8 times a day: 04:30, 06:00, 07:30, 10:00, 12:00, 13:00, 16:00, 18:00, 21:00. Fares from ₱165 + port fee ₱15.
- E B Aznar Shipping Corp. Fast Craft from Toledo to San Carlos at 05:45, 06:30, 09:30, 10:30, 13:30, 17:30. Fares from ₱220 + port fee.
- Fast Cat. From Toledo to San Carlos at 03:00, 07:00, 11:00, 25:00, 19:00. Fares from ₱195 pesos + port fee ₱15.
The main road from Cebu City leaves Cebu heading south on the coastal highway, then swings right onto a cross-island highway that leads to Toledo.
Tricycles from the bus terminal to the port or anywhere in town ₱8.
Malls & supermarketsEdit
- Super Metro Teledo, L Barba Street. (next to the bus terminal). 9AM-8PM. Department store & supermarket.
- Gaisanao Grand Mall of Teledo, Antonioy De Pio National Highway, ☏ . 7AM-9PM. Department store and supermarket.
- Prince Warehouse Club, Sipaway, Luray II. 9AM-6PM. Retail store.
- Metro Bank, D M Highway. 24 hour ATM. Mastercard/Visa card ATM.
- PNB Bank, Rafols Street. 24 hour ATM. Visa card ATM
- Jollibee fast food (next to the port.). 7AM-10PM. Breakfast 7AM-10AM.
- Albertos Pizza, Rafols Street (near the port), ☏ . 9AM-11PM. from ₱75.
- McDonalds, Rafols Street (near the ferry port). 7AM-10PM. Breakfast from 7AM-10AM.
- Mang Inasal, Ground floor metro mall M Barba Street. 10AM-8PM.
- Payag Restobar, Sitio Sta. Ana, Ibo. 9PM onwards. Disco bar.
- A G M Pension house, Macapagal Highway, ☏ . Check-out: noon. A/C double rooms with own hot water bathroom cable TV. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Standard room ₱1000.
- [dead link] Aleu's Lodge, Poloyapoy Street, ☏ . Check-in: any time, check-out: noon. Economy fan twin room with shared bathroom, or fan twin room with own bathroom. Has free Wi-Fi and sells breakfast. Best low-priced place to stay in toledo. ₱200/₱300.
- Dumdum Residences, Hinulawant Street. Check-out: noon. A/C single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. free breakfast. Free Wi-Fi. From ₱850.
- LGC'S Pension House, Diosdado Macapagal Highway. A/C room with own bathroom and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. from 650.