- 1 Trapani — attractive city and gateway to Pantelleria and the Egadi islands
- 2 Alcamo
- 3 Calatafimi Segesta
- 4 Castellammare del Golfo
- 5 Erice — stunning medieval town, castle and great views over the west-coast. The cannoli at Cafe Maria are incredible and should not be missed.
- 6 Marausa — town and beach just south of Trapani
- 7 Marsala — interesting museum, home of the famous wine
- 8 Mazara del Vallo — Arab influences including a Couscous festival
- 9 San Vito lo Capo — beautiful beach surrounded by mountains
- 10 Scopello
- 1 Aegadian (Egadi) Islands — relaxing islands off the west coast
- 2 Mozia — ancient Punic city built on the island of Mozia overlooking Marsala
- 3 Pantelleria — Arab-influenced solitude between Sicily and Tunisia
- 4 Segesta — a Greek temple, theatre and ruins
- 5 Selinunte — a group of impressive Greek temples and ruins of Greek city
Trapani Airport receives flights from a number of airlines, including international flights by Ryanair.