There are two parts to Urayasu: the original fishing village on Tokyo Bay, and the newer reclaimed land portion that adjoins Tokyo Disneyland. The new landfill area is called "Shin-Urayasu" (New-Urayasu), and has an "American" inspired layout, with a grid-like map of wide streets, large sidewalks, palm trees and parks. The buildings are tall, modern apartments, some having views on Tokyo Bay.
Spa and onsenEdit
- 1 Ikspiari, 1-4 maihama (at Tokyo Disney Resort), ☏ . 10:00-23:00.
- 2 Mona Shin-Urayasu (Mona新浦安), 1-5-1 Irifune (near the hotel district), ☏ . Shopping Floor 10:00-21:00, Restaurant Floor 11:00-23:00. The commercial building in front of Shin-Urayasu station.
- 3 Aeon Shin-Urayasu (イオン新浦安店), 1-4-1 Irifune (in front of Shin-Urayasu station), ☏ . 1F 08:00-23:00, 2-3F 09:00-21:00. The shopping mall is near the hotel district.
- Disney Hotels
- Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels
- Tokyo Disney Resort Good Neighbor Hotels