|This is a Wikivoyage user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikivoyage, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikivoyage itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/User:AdamBMorgan/brainstorming.
Brainstorming, ideas, thoughts, ramblings, to do lists and general miscellany. Just a dump of random thoughts. Not necessarily sensible, practical or within policy.
- Jack the Ripper
- Thames Pathway
- Royal London / Parks and Palaces — from Kensington Gardens, Green Park, Buckingham Palace, Mall/James' Park, Whitehall & Westminster?
- Pub crawls/tour?! (by area/borough/district) Is this allowed?
- Is a sidebar about British pubs/beer allowed? Travel topic?!
- Monopoly tour?! — quirky way to see London. Is this OK? Is a list of locations legal?
- Walk/Cycle the Regents Canal
- Blue plaques (by type/genre? by area?)
Spruce up LondonEdit
- Only one star quality guide
- No/few dynamic map locations
- Lots of banners still generic
- Intros generally basic at best
- More content needed, obviously
- Plunge forward on some sort of Read template?
- Link to Wikisource
- Links to others?! Gutenberg, Wikilivres, Internet Archive etc?
- Prep some example lists first