- Alberta - revise for new regions
- Manitoba - Wikivoyage style map for with new regions
- Central Alberta
- Northern Alberta
- Puget Sound - region descriptions don't align with parent and child regions
- Ontario - Wikivoyage style map with proper region boundaries
- Discovery Islands
- Sunshine Coast (British Columbia)
- Pier 7.
- The District. $.
- 1 Glory Juice Co, 125 Lonsdale Ave, ☏ . M-F 8AM-6PM, Sa-Su 9AM-5PM.
- 2 Orto Artisan Pasta, 1600 Mackay Rd, ☏ . Tu-Sa 11AM-3PM, 5PM-9PM.
- 1 Thomas Haas, 998 Harbourside Dr, ☏ . Tu-Sa 8AM-5:30PM, Su 8AM-3PM.
- Bridge Brewing.
- Sons of Vancouver.
- Amici Restaurant.
- Olive & Anchor, 6418 Bay St, ☏ . $.
- Trolls. $.
- L'Abbatoire. $.
- Charles Bar. $.
- Portside. $.
- Rope Runner Aerial Adventure, 38400 Loggers Lane, ☏ . 10AM-5PM, last session starts at 4:30. Open June-Oct. $35-45, $5 discount if purchased online.
- Green Olive Market & Cafe, 38161 Cleveland Ave, ☏ . M Th F 8:30AM-4PM, Tu-W 8:30AM-3PM, Sa-Su 9AM-4PM.
- Zephyr Cafe, 38084 Cleveland Ave, ☏ . 6:30AM-10PM.
- Riverside RV -
- Whiskey Point Resort.
- Quadra Island Boutique Hostel. NOTE - need to determine if this place is still open. Website is no longer active.
- Farmhouse Natural Cheeses.
- Super Valu Agassiz.
- Harrison Hamburgers. $7-16.
108 Mile Ranch 10 minutes north of town is the community of 108 Mile Ranch. Set on the shores of 108 Mile Lake, it has a couple of accommodation options as well as recreation activities and a very pretty rest stop.
- 108 Mile Lake.
- 108 Golf Course.
- Black Isle Brewery, Old Allangrange, Munlochy IV8 8NZ, ☏ . Craft beer made from organic ingredients, many grown on their own farm. Tasting room and tours.
- Cromarty Courthouse Museum, Church Street, Cromarty IV11 8XA (beside the Hugh Millar Cottage), ☏ . Small museum on the local area and history of Cromarty. Building was built in the 1800s and served as the courthouse and administrative center for Cromarty-shire. Activities include watching an enactment of a trial, and viewing the exhibits and jail cells. Free.
- Robertson's The Larder Tomich Farm Shop and Childrens Farm, 11 - 13 Tomich, Beauly IV4 7AS, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-4PM.
- Porpoise Bay Pp
- Davis Bay
- Java Docks
- Ruby Lake Canoe Rentals
- Iris Griffiths Interpretive Center
- Dan Bosch Park
- Katherine Lake Park
- Bathgate General Store
- Lock 32
- Kawartha Settlers
- Globus Theatre
- Happy Houseboats rental (sp?)
- how will Maps work with our Listing templates versus the Poi template used in demo (Poi has far fewer fields)
- working on map in VE and then saving, saves over the original coordinates (Reset button will recenter the map but you must remember to hit it before saving and it's not obvious that's what the button is for)
- what is the purpose of adding markers via the VE? they don't seem to link with the Listings or PoI in the article so as currently constructed only seem to create clutter
- the Kartographer documentation refers to a <maplink> tag but the demo uses a Poi template?
- can't create the mapmask in the demo using just the polygon tool in the VE (will need to edit the GeoJSON)
- the VE gives the user the ability to add markers, lines and polygons to maps but their properties are not editable unless you edit the GeoJSON
- the text in the lower right corner blocks the polygon/line/marker tool, as does lingering mouse over text
- nice to have: ability to snap lines and polygons
- Piran . 1565x1200 . 1412x300 (desktop) . 1000x300 (mobile)
- Amboise . 7000x2743 . 1412x300 (desktop) . 1000x300 (mobile)
- Vancouver/City Centre . 4200x2794 . 1412x300 (desktop) . 1000x300 (mobile)