Valencia is a district area of the city of Santa Clarita in the Santa Clarita Valley. It's famed locally for its oranges, but better known as the home of the Magic Mountain amusement park. Although this city is also known for the death of Paul Walker on November 30th 2013.
Get in edit
By car edit
The city is along Interstate 5, which runs north-south through Valencia. If you are trying to reach Magic Mountain, take the Magic Mountain/McBean Parkway exit in either direction and follow the signs to the park.
By taxi edit
- United Taxi of Los Angeles +1 661 267-9850
- Yellow Cab of Santa Clarita +1 661 260-2227
Get around edit
- 1 Six Flags Magic Mountain. The flagship park of the Six Flags franchise of theme parks, Magic Mountain is the second largest roller-coaster park in the world, although this record tends to see-saw between them and Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. If you are planning on going to Magic Mountain, plan to spend the entire day. The park is open weekends & holidays throughout the year, and open daily from Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- 2 Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, ☏ . ,
- Papalino's, 24135 Magic Mountain Pkwy, ☏ , fax: . Homemade salad, pasta, and Italian food. Family atmosphere. Counter service.
- Doc's Inn, Lyons Ave. Be wary of the mid-weekers.
- Best Western Valencia Inn, 27413 Wayne Mills Pl, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Comfort Suites, 25380 N. The Old Rd, ☏ .
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita, 28523 Westinghouse Pl, ☏ , fax: .
- Econo Lodge, 49713 Gorman Post Rd, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 27513 Wayne Mills Pl, ☏ .
- Rodeway Inn Magic Mountain, 31558 Castaic Rd, ☏ .
Go next edit
Castaic- 5 North. About 5 minutes away
Santa Clarita- Go east to Santa Clarita from anywhere on 5.
Fillmore- 126 West. About 30 minutes away.
Lancaster- 5 South to 14 North. About 1 hour away with no traffic.
Bakersfield- 5 North to 99 North. About 1 hour 15 minutes away with no traffic. Called the "Country Music Capital Of The West Coast."
Ventura- 126 West. About 55 minutes away without traffic.
|Routes through Valencia|
|Sacramento ← Castaic ←||N S||→ Santa Clarita → Downtown L.A.|
|Ventura ← Fillmore ←||W E||→ END|