city in Carter County, Missouri, United States
U.S. Hwy 60 from Springfield, Mo Highway 21 from Doniphan or Ellington.
- Big Spring
- Ozark National Scenic Riverways the nations first National Park for rivers.
- Boat or fish the Current River
- Hike the [Ozark Trail] through the Mark Twain National Forest.
- Roadies, W US Hwy 60. Roadhouse to relax after a long day on the river or in the deer woods.
- Rosecliff Lodge, 110 Front St (Next to bridge), ☏ . Home of Little Joey Davis
Campgrounds, Boat Rentals, and GuidesEdit
Current river campground 573-323-5000
|Routes through Van Buren|
|Springfield ← Mountain View ←||W E||→ Poplar Bluff → Sikeston|