Blue Mountain is a major destination for skiers from southern Ontario. On average, Blue Mountain sells more than 750,000 lift tickets per year, making it the third-busiest ski resort in Canada, after Whistler-Blackcomb in British Columbia and Mont Tremblant in Quebec. It is one of the largest resorts in Ontario and has 42 runs, 16 chairlifts and 3 freestyle terrains. The local area forms the incorporated town of the Blue Mountains. The resort is owned by Alterra Mountain Company.
Blue Mountain Village is 90 minutes north-west of Toronto, off of Highway 26 on Blue Mountain Road, 11 km (7 miles) west of Collingwood and 11 km (7 miles) east of Thornbury.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is the closest major airport.
- Collingwood Regional Airport (CNY3), +1 705-445-2663, is the nearest private airport.
- Bus routes are available to and from Collingwood with a connection to Wasaga Beach. Monthly bus passes are for sale the 1st of each month at Activity Central in Grand Central Lodge. Single rides are $2 cash.
- Summerbound Ontario [formerly dead link] (+1-888-286-4528 or +1 705-445-5267) offers a shuttle service from Toronto Pearson International Airport to the Blue Mountain Resort Area.
- Grey Transit Route. Bus service from Owen Sound.
- Blue Mountain has a shuttle bus service, providing guests foot access to the entire mountain, andeasy access to the various Base Lodges and chairlifts.
- Bob and Dolly gives free tours of the village in the wagon.
- Scenic Caverns.
- Skiing - Blue Mountain has 42 trails covering over 364 acres of skiable terrain
- Hike N'Tube
- Sleigh rides
- Millpond skating
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Ridge runner
- Low and high ropes courses
- Kaytoo, 176 Jozo Weider Boulevard, ☏ , email@example.com. Has a big fireplace in the center. Mains $17-39, burgers and sandwiches $17-21.
- C & A Steak Company, 166 Jozo Weider, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Su-Th 5PM-9:30PM, F 5PM-10PM, Sa noon-10PM. A traditional steakhouse serving Prime Grade and Canadian AAA steaks. Steaks $39-98, mains $33-39.
- Chuck Burger, 172 Jozo Weider, ☏ , email@example.com. Hot charbroiled burgers, raised 100% hormone-free with zero antibiotics. Veggie burgers, fried chicken. Dine in or take out. Burgers $9-16.
- Twist Martini Restaurant & Lounge, 170 Jozo Weider Unit 39, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Su-Th 3PM-midnight, F SA 3PM-2AM. An extensive martini & wine list, classic North American favorites with influences from classic French cuisines. As dinner winds down, the DJ starts up.
- Smash Ping Pong & Nite Club, 166 Jozo Weider, ☏ , email@example.com. Tu W noon-6PM, Th 3PM-9PM, F Sa 5PM-2AM. Four Olympic standard ping pong tables that guests may rent, and an extensive beverage and snack menu. Smash welcomes all ages until 9PM, whereby, it becomes a 19-and-older establishment.
- Blue Mountain Inn, toll-free: . Four outdoor hot tubs overlooking the mountain, indoor pool/whirlpool, fitness facilities and a full service spa facility, dog-friendly accommodation, food and beverage services at the Pottery Restaurant and Jozo’s Bar. Double from $145.
- The Westin Trillium House. A full-service resort hotel at the base of Blue Mountain and featuring an exquisite dining experience at the Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill. Rooms and suites featuring, kitchenettes or full kitchen and gas fireplaces, 24-hour workout room, kids' club, games room, outdoor heated swimming pool and two hot tubs.
- Cachet Crossing, toll-free: . One- and two-bedroom units at the base of the mountain between the Blue Mountain Inn and the Blue Mountain Village.
- Chateau Ridge, toll-free: . Two-bedroom resort homes at the north end of the resort with ski in – ski out access to th trials in winter months. In the green season, they offer immediate access to the escarpment hiking trails, the recreational amenities, and the food and beverage facilities of the Blue Mountain Inn.
- Grand Georgian, toll-free: . Fashioned after a historic railway lodge, with seasonal outdoor pool, year-round hot tubs and fitness facility.
- Historic Snowbridge, toll-free: . Amidst the fairways of Monterra Golf. Resort homes ranging in size from one to four bedrooms.
- Mosaic, toll-free: . Stylish modern suites surrounded by the Village, year-round outdoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room.