Warragul is a small town located in Gippsland, Victoria.
Warragul is in the Shire of Baw Baw, a local government area in Victoria, Australia, in Gippsland. It has a population of approximately 14,276 people.
It is one of the towns along the M1 Princes Freeway.
Warragul can be accessed by car when travelling along the M1 Princes Fwy (east).
V/Line operates train services from Melbourne to Warragul every day hourly from 7AM-midnight, excluding Sunday when the last train leaves at 6:25PM. Myki is used for most services, however a paper ticket may be needed -- check the V/Line website. Full timetable available here.
- 1 West Gippsland Arts Centre, Corner of Smith and Albert Streets, Warragul VIC 3820.
- 2 Civic Park, Civic Place, Warragul Victoria. Civic Park in the town's centre has spectacular gardens and scenery and is a great place to visit for picnics or a fun day with the kids.
- 3 Wild Dog Winery, Warragul-Korumburra Rd, Warragul.
- 1 Warragul Country Club, 41 Sutton St, Warragul VIC 3820.
- 1 Edinburgh Motel Warragul, 61 Princes Hwy, Warragul VIC 3820, ☏ .