Warwick is located at the junction of National Highway 15 and National Route 42 making it a popular spot for a stopover.
Visitor Information CentreEdit
- 1 Warwick Visitor Information Centre, Town Hall, 72 Palmerin St (When on Palmers Street, you'd see some yellow and blue "i" banners going around. Once you're there, then turn towards the old building which looks like the town hall, and follow the instructions from there.), ☏ . M-F 9AM-5PM, Sa 9AM-4PM, Su 9AM-2PM.
Warwick can be accessed from the Cunningham Highway within 1.5 hours drive from Brisbane
To get from one end to the other, you'd want to take your car, since the distances can get long. But if you don't have a car, don't worry. It ain't too big to walk.
- 1 Southern Downs Steam Railway, Warwick Railway Station, Lyons St, ☏ .
- 2 Warwick & District Historical Society, 81/83 Dragon St, ☏ . 9AM-3PM Daily.
- 3 Warwick Art Gallery, 49 Albion St, ☏ . 10AM-4PM (Closed Sundays and Mondays).
- 4 Warwick Museum - Pringle Cottage, 81 Dragon St, ☏ .
- 5 Warwick Railway Station Museum.