West Bohemia is a region in the Czech Republic.
- 1 Cheb (Eger). A historical city in West Bohemia. During the Thirty Years' War, Albrecht von Wallenstein was killed here.
- 2 Františkovy Lázně. A historic spa town
- 3 Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad). A historic spa resort
- 4 Lázně Kynžvart (Bad Königswart). A historic spa town
- 5 Loket. The town centre is a national monument
- 6 Mariánské Lázně (Marienbad). A historic spa resort
- 7 Plzeň (Pilsen). An industrial city, birthplace of "Pilsner" beer
- 1 St. Bartholomew's Cathedral. The dominant feature of Pilsen. Church tower admission: 50 Kč for adults.
- 2 The Singing Fountain. The dominant feature of Mariánské Lázně.
- 3 Rolava tin mine ruins. A tin mine/processing site used during 2.WW, where mostly political prisoners worked. The buildings hidden in the woods are generally accessible (on your own risk), they are mostly in the state in which they were left 60+ years ago.
- 1 Český les (Upper Palatine Forest). A mountain range stretching along the German border.
- 2 Slavkovský les (Slavkov Forest). A landscape protected area located between 3 spa cities: Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně and Františkovy Lázně.
Also, there are 14 golf courses in West Bohemia.
West Bohemia is a very safe region.