West Wyalong is in New South Wales.
West Wyalong is the largest cereal growing district in the centre of New South Wales. Owing to its location on the Newell Highway, it makes it a popular stop over stop over spot for truckies.
West Wyalong is on the Newell Highway, 2 hrs from Dubbo, 6 from Melbourne, 4 from Sydney and 10 from Brisbane.
- West Wyalong Museum
- Lions Park Dakota DC3
- True Blue Mine Poppet Head, Cooinda Park. Replica of the True Blue Mine poppet head
- Weethalle Whistlestop Art & Craft Shop, Old Railway Station, Weethalle, ☏ .
- Aboriginal Artifact Shop, 76-78 Main Street, ☏ , ✉ WWLALC@optusnet.com.au. 9AM–5PM Monday to Friday.
- Acacia Golden Way Motel, 45 Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Cameo Inn Motel, 263 Neeld Street, ☏ .
- Ardeanal Motel, 281 Neeld Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Swimming pool
- Colonial Motor Inn, Corner Midwest & Newell Highways, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Club Inn Motel, Newell Highway, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Standard room $90 single, $110 double.
- Royal Hotel Mirrool, Ariah Street, Mirrool (On the Newell highway, south of West Wyalong), ☏ . Pub accommodation $20 per person per night.