- Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road. Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road.
- Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.
- Visit the Emerald City, home of the Wizard
- Watch the Munchkins sing and dance in the public square.
- The Lollipop Guild, Munchkinland. A group of Munchkins welcome Dorothy to Oz with song and dance when not busy preparing their signature assortment of sugary confections.
If you start to see winged flying monkeys across the skies? Time to put the bottle down. Please.
Options are limited. Any castles you see will be infested with evil witches, and what little other housing is left is likely to be the tornado-damaged rejects of rural Kansas, so monochrome and not very impressive at all. Expect to meet a few "sleepyhead" munchkins until sleeping accommodation improves.
It might be best to go back to your home country and sleep there. There's no place like home.
Infrastructure is limited. It may be possible to get a message through by crystal ball, but the operators of such facilities tend to be adept of black magic and not to be trusted.
It is considered very poor form to drop a house on someone and kill her just because you conceptually disagree with her Wiccan belief system on an ideological level. The official state religion of the State of Kansas is the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but Kansans visiting alternate universes must expect to encounter fundamental differences in religious beliefs. Killing someone merely to steal her ruby red slippers is in especially poor taste.
If you meet any friends of Dorothy, though, please do respect their diversity. They may usually be found somewhere over the rainbow.
Stay safe? Stay safe?!? I'll get you, my pretty – and your little dog, too!
There's a wizard in the Emerald City at the end of the Yellow Brick Road who says he can do anything, a new heart, a new brain... Ignore the man behind the curtain. Just ignore the man behind the curtain.