Winter Garden is a small town in Orange County, Florida, located just west of Orlando. It is a quickly expanding community that is becoming a hub for shopping and is also home to the West Orange Trail.
The easiest way to get to Winter Garden from the Airport is the highway. Winter Garden is located next to two highways: Florida's Turnpike and SR 429.
- Winter Garden Village. An outdoor shopping center containing numerous department stores and restaurants.
- 4 Rivers Smoakhouse, 1047 South Dillard Street Winter Garden, FL 34787. Mon-Thurs: 11AM-8PM; Fri-Sat: 11AM-9PM; Closed Sunday. A popular Texas-style smokehouse known for it's signature Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, and Ribs.
- Chef's Table Restaurant, 99 West Plant Street, Winter Garden, Florida 34787.
- Al Fresco, 146 W. Plant St., Suite 140 Winter Garden, Florida 34787. Lunch: Mon-Sun 11AM-3PM, Dinner: Mon-Thurs 5PM-9PM, Fri-Sun 5PM-10PM. Modern Mediterranean Cuisine
- Historic Edgewater Hotel, 99 West Plant Street, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, ☏ . A local Bed-and-Breakfast Hotel in the heart of Historic Downtown Winter Garden.
|Routes through Winter Garden|
|Wildwood ← Jct N S ←||N S||→ Orlando → West Palm Beach|