town in the Hochsauerland district of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Winterberg is a very popular ski resort, particularly with the Dutch.
Getting to the skiing areaEdit
- Kahler Asten (5km south west of town). 841 m high mountain, one of the highest elevation of the Rothaar Mountains
- Panorama-Erlebnis-Brücke. bridge over the bob track
- Gasthof zur Post Neuastenberg.
- Kahler Asten.
- Landhotel Grimmeblick.
- 1 Hotel Winterberg Resort, In der Renau 1,, ☏ .
- Avital Resort Winterberg.
- 2 Dorint Hotel & Sportresort Winterberg, Dorfstr. 1, 59955 Winterberg, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. The hotel offers 121 rooms & apartments as well as its own football field and tennis court. from € 83 per room/night.
Schmallenberg (22 km west of Winterberg) is a romantic small town with half-timbered houses and a picturesque steeple.