prefecture-level city in Gansu, China
Wuwei (武威; Wǔwēi) is a city in Gansu Province.
Gansu's most celebrated relic, the Flying Horse, was found in Wuwei on the grounds of Leitai Temple. The original relic is in the Gansu Provincial Museum in Lanzhou.
Get in Edit
Get around Edit
- Huafeng Hotel (Huafeng Fandian), Buxing Shengyi Street, ☏ .
- Tianyuan Hotel (Tianyuan Zhaodaisuo), Buxing Shangyi Street, ☏ .
- Tianma Hotel Wuwei, Xixiaoshizi, ☏ , fax: .
- Liangzhou Hotel Wuwei, 68 East Street, ☏ , fax: .
Go next Edit
- Minqin - oasis town three hours by bus where fortified mansions of local warlords who were charged with protecting the Great Wall of China still exist.