Xizhi is home to some of Taiwan's best known technology brands, such as Acer and DFI.
The district is connected to the TRA network through the following stations:
- 1 Wudu station (五堵車站). Serves only local stations and is mostly used by commuters between Taipei and Keelung.
- 2 Xizhi station (汐止車站). The original station was constructed in 1891. The current elevated platform was constructed in 2006.
- 3 Xike station (汐科車站). This station serves only local lines and gets very busy during the morning and evening peak hours.
History and cultureEdit
- 1 Wuzhi Mountain Military Cemetery (五指山國軍示範公墓). Located approximately 700m above sea level, it is the largest military cemetery in Taiwan.
- 2 Cihang Memorial (慈航紀念堂), No. 247, Xiufeng Road, ☏ .
- 3 South Tunnel (南港隧道).
- 4 Su Residence (站前蘇厝), No. 549, Section 2, Datong Road.
- 5 Jide Temple (濟德宮), No. 239, Zhongzheng Road, ☏ .
- 6 Gongbei Temple (拱北殿), No. 88, Section 3, Xiwan Road, ☏ .
- 7 Jingxiu Temple (秀峰山靜修禪院), No. 155, Xiufeng Road. +886 2 2643 2164.
- 8 Zhongshun Temple (忠順廟), No. 10, Gongyuan Road, ☏ . 05:00-21:00.
Parks and natureEdit
Arts and cultureEdit
- 1 Xizhi Night Market (汐止夜市). 17:00-23:30.
- 2 Xizhi Xiu Feng Market (汐止秀豐市場). 15:00-20:00. An indoor cooked food market located under a fly-over.