Yandina is on the Bruce Highway. Yandina Station on the Nambour and Gympie North Line has passenger train services to Brisbane. There are local buses available to Yandina.
- 1 Yandina railway station, Railway St.
Yandina Station on the Nambour and Gympie North Line provides passenger train services. The town was bypassed by the Bruce Highway in July 1997.
Buderim Ginger Factory, the largest ginger factory in the Southern Hemisphere. Access is free, however optional activities including train tours do cost money. Also available are various rides, shops and tours inside the complex. A must-try is the locally famous ginger icecreams, which come in a variety of flavours.
- The Yandina Markets are great place to get fresh local produce, local crafts and second hand goods. They take place every Saturday 7AM to noon, at the Yandina sports grounds, off the Bruce Highway.
- Buderim Ginger Factory, 50 Pioneer Road, ☏ . Mini-theme park based on ginger. Cane Train through rainforest and a couple of rides and features to entertain children, including a boat ride with animate characters - like a Ginger "It's a small world". Claims to be biggest selection of ginger products anywhere in the world. Cafe for meals and snacks.
- Thai Tong, 3 Stevens St, ☏ . Cooked by a local Thai resident, Thai Tong serves authentic and delicious Thai food in an a traditional setting. Great for a quick meal or a night out.
- Blue Moon Cafe, Cnr Stevens St & Bruce Hwy. Serves up food such as burgers and fish and chips as well as coffee and tea.
- Yandina Hotel, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 10AM.
|Routes through Yandina|
|Rockhampton ← Gympie ← becomes ← Jct E ←||N S||→ Nambour → Brisbane|