- Yiwu Airport (YIW), Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China, +86 579 8566 5205
- Bus From Shanghai to Yiwu
If you take a bus, it leaves about every hour and is available at various long distance inter-province bus stations (called chang tu ke yun zhan in Chinese). Some stations got more schedules than others. Make sure you know which station you are going to. Again, the hotel staff should be able to give you directions. You may want to go to either the general station (or Ke yun Zong zhan at No. 1662 of Zhongxing Road) or Pacific Station (tai ping yang station at No. 710 Hengfeng Road.) Actually buses are just fine if you don't get car sick.
- Yiwu Museum, 126号 Chengzhong North Road, ☏ .
- Xiuhu Park, Beimen Street.
- Chouzhou Park.
- Jiangbin Park, Jiangbin Middle Road.
- Ocean World, Jiangbin Middle Road.
- Yiwu Stadium.
- Binwang Bridge, Binwang Road.
- Yiwu Paradise, Jiangbin Middle Road, ☏ . An amusement park with three steel sit-down roller coasters.
- Yiwu Theater, 1号 Chezhan Road, ☏ .
The town has a large market with quite a range of goods. There are few Western residents, but many from India, Pakistan, and the Middle East. Many do some sort of import/export business. Binwang market has cloth, clothing, furnishings. International Trade City and the Futian Market has many small commodities including housewares, jewellery, beads, gifts, religious and seasonal goods.
- [dead link] Tian Heng International Hotel, 677 Danxi North Road, ☏ , fax: . Tian Heng International Hotel in Yiwu, China is located in the Bei Yuan Industrial Zone, next to the Hangzhou-Jinhua-Quzhou Expressway.
- Yindu Hotel, No.168 Binwang Road. Close to Binwang Market, 2 km to International Trade City (Futian Market)
- The Best Western Premier Yiwu Ocean Hotel, No. 99 Futian Road. Close to the International Trade City and the Futian Market, 15km from the airport; 14km from the Railway Station.
- YiWu Yihe Hotel, No. 2 Gongren Beilu. Close to Binwang Market
- 1 Bali Plaza Hotel, 138 Chengzhong Middle Road. Adjacent to the municipal government, the public square and connected closely with large high-end stores, hotels, office buildings and entertainment squares. The hotel has a perfect location for business, leisure and entertainment. The hotel features a high-end exotic restaurant, coffee shop and sauna center and decorated by the combination of modern and Bali-style design.