The town has about 4,100 residents (2019).
Get in edit
By plane edit
The Heringsdorf airport in the southeast of the island of Usedom has domestic connections.
By bus edit
Flixbus has a long-distance bus stop at the train station forecourt.
By car edit
The B111 road leads from the autobahn A20, exit Gützkow via Wolgast directly to Zinnowitz.
By train edit
- 1 Zinnowitz railway station. The Usedomer Bäderbahn connects the seaside resorts on the island with one another. You can reach the Swinoujscie Centre without having to change trains (here you can transfer to the island of Wollin and on to the Polish rail network), Wolgast, Züssow and Stralsund as well as Peenemünde. The Zinnowitz train station is about a kilometre from the beach promenade.
Get around edit
- 1 Zinnowitz pier.
- Zinnowitz Church, a neo-Gothic brick building from 1894/1895.
- 1 Bernstein-Therme, Dünenstr., 17454, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. 10:00-22:00. In addition to bathing options, there is also wellness and various massages. Those who use the beach sauna can also cool off directly in the Baltic Sea. Adult/child up to 16 years: sea water bath 2 hr: €6/€3.50, 3 hr: €8/4.50, day: €10/€6.50; sea water bath & thermal bath & beach sauna 3 hr: €12.50/€8.50, day: €16.50/€12.50.
- Vineta Festival: an annual theatre festival whose performances incorporate theatre with dance, modern music and laser light shows on are given on the beach.
- 1 Zum Smutje, Vinetastr. 5a, ☏ . A small restaurant that serves excellent fish dishes.
- Fischkiste (north-west of the roundabout, corner of Dannweg and Neue Strandstraße). The fish in this bistro is excellent, even the freshly prepared fish rolls are still warm.
- Ristorante & Pizzeria "Piccolo Mondo", Dünenstr. 24, ☏ . Italian restaurant with a nice ambience and good cuisine.
- Sportschule Ostseebad Zinnowitz, Dr.-Wachsmann-Strasse 30, ☏ . The sports school offers a relatively inexpensive place to stay, especially for groups and families. You must make your own bed and share the washrooms. From €20 per person (including breakfast).