city in North Dakota, United States
Adams is a small town in the Red River Valley of North Dakota. It had a population of about 120 people in 2019.
- By car: from Grand Forks, I-29 north to exit 176, then west on state highway 17 for about 40 miles.
- Bylin Dam 3 miles east, 3 miles south of Adams. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Dougherty Dam 1 mile west of Bylin Dam. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Prairie Lanes & Restaurant, ☏ +1 701 944-2560. Adams, ND 58210.
- Lucky 13, ☏ +1 701 944-2277.
- Adams Campground (City Park), ☏ +1 701 944-2436. Open May to September. Tent camping and 2 RV sites with electric hookup.
|Routes through Adams|
|Cando ← Edmore ←||W E||→ Grafton → Jct N S|