county seat of Dougherty County, Georgia, United States
- Ray Charles Plaza (Front street between Oglethrope Blvd. & Broad Ave.). This downtown park memorializes Albany's most famous musician with a revolving, illuminated, bronze, statue of Ray Charles that also plays his music.
- Albany Civil Rights Institute, 326 Whitney Ave, ☏ . Tue. – Sat. 10 AM – 4 PM.
- Albany Museum of Art, 311 Meadowlark Drive, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Tuesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Free.
- Radium Springs Gardens, 2501 Radium Springs Road, ☏ , toll-free: . Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 1 – 5pm. Free.
- Flint RiverQuarium, 117 Pine Avenue, ☏ . Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m..
- Chehaw Park, 105 Chehaw Park Road, ☏ . Park Hours 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday - Sunday Zoo Hours 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Sunday.
- Thronateeska Heritage Center, 100 West Roosevelt Avenue, ☏ . Thursday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Western Sizzlin, 2004 E Oglethorpe Blvd, ☏ .
- Garden Inn (Hilton Garden Inn Albany/Hotel), 101 S Front Street (Located next to the James H. Gray Sr. Civic Center in downtown Albany), ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3:00PM, check-out: 12:00PM. Has 122 deluxe guestrooms and 13,000 square feet of diverse meeting and banquet space.