island in the United States of America
Anna Maria Island is a barrier island in West Central Florida. It contains the cities of Anna Maria, Holmes Beach, and Bradenton Beach.
From Bradenton, take the Cortez Bridge. From 2-3pm it is often busy.
- Anna Maria Island Trolley. Anna Maria Island has a free trolley service run by Manatee County Area Transit that travels the entire island, from Coquina Beach all the way to the public pier on the north side of Anna Maria City. Trolleys depart from the terminal stops 6AM-10PM daily, and take about 30 minutes to reach the end of the line. A schedule in PDF format is available: .
- White sand beaches
- Beautiful sunsets
- Old Florida charm
- Anna Maria Island Historical Society for a look at this island paradise in its original form when it was discovered by local Indian tribes the Timucan and Caloosan American Indian tribes and then by Spanish explorers.
- See the Island by bicycle or kayak. Available for rent at Bike and Kayak rentals . Free delivery to you vacation home before you arrive. 941-462-2719
- Mr. Bones Spare Ribs
- Ginny's and Jane E's Pastries and everything else
- Rod & Reel fresh seafood
- Island Vacation Properties, 3001 Gulf Drive, ☏ . Holmes Beach, , Offers Anna Maria Island vacation rentals on Florida's Gulf Coast.
- Anna Maria Vacations, 2306 Canasta Drive, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Luxury apartments, condos and villas, each with private pool. From romantic hideouts to large family homes
- Harrington House Bed and Breakfast, 5626 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, ☏ , fax: .
- Birds Nest Vacation Apartments, 403 Gulf Dr S, Bradenton Beach, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Beach House Real Estate, 5337 Gulf Drive, Suite 100, Holmes Beach, ☏ . Vacation rentals.