city in North Dakota, United States
Arthur is a suburban town in the Red River Valley of North Dakota. It has a population of about 400 people. Coordinates are latitude 47.10 N, longitude 97.22 W.
When it was first incorporated in 1880, Arther was named Rosedale. Two years later it was renamed in honor of the 21st President of the United States, Chester A. Arthur.
- By car: exit 79 off I-29, for Argusville, then west about 13 miles on County Highway 4. Finally, north on State Highway 18 for about 4 miles.
- Camping at Arthur Campground, 6th Ave, ☏ +1 701-967-8327. City Park. Tent and RV sites with electrical hookups.
- Mary's Market, Main St, ☏ +1 701 967-8585. Grocery store.
- Farmer's Inn, Main Street, ☏ +1 701-967-8566.
- Kelly's Cafe, Highway 18, ☏ +1 701-967-8989.