41.4102-95.01311Rock Island Depot (Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce), 102 Chestnut St. Former railroad depot built by the Chicago, Rock Island, and Pacific Railroad. Now used by the city's chamber of commerce.
41.404521-95.0138012City Park, between Poplar, Chestnut, 6th, and 7th Sts. Park located in the heart of town. Home to a log cabin that was built in Pymosa Township in 1863 and moved to City Park in 1976 for the Bicentennial. City Park is also home to statues honoring soldiers from several wars.
41.396481-95.0251763Sunnyside Park (south of 10th St, east of Sunnyside Ln). Larger park on the southwest side of town. Home to the Old Country School House, an old singe-room schoolhouse from the olden days.