township in Portage County, Ohio
Atwater is a township in southeast Portage County.
From Interstate 76, take the Edinburg exit, go northwest on SR 14, to SR 183 South.
From SR 44 take SR 224 east in Randolph.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:15PM local time and lasts two minutes. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- 1 Atwater Congregational Church. A historic church built in 1841
- 1 Walborn Reservoir & Trails.
- Sports Pizza, ☏ . 1281 State Route 183 (SR 183 and Waterloo Road). This restaurant, in an old colonial-style house, is the biggest in Atwater. They have karaoke on various nights, and a bar inside.
- Whispering Pines Campground, 1085 Industry Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Atwater|
|Akron ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Jct W E → Youngstown|