city in DeKalb County, Indiana, United States
Auburn is a small city in Northern Indiana, and the seat of DeKalb County.
Get in edit
Get around edit
- 1 Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, 1600 S Wayne St, ☏ , email@example.com. Museum that celebrates the art and history of the Duesenberg car. It contains over 120 classic vehicles, and it's listed as a National Historical Landmark. Numerous galleries discuss the history of the namesake car, the history of carmakers in Indiana, and special interest prototype cars. They also have a gift shop.
- 2 National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States, 1000 Gordon M Buehrig (Behind Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gene Stratton-Porter Cabin State Historic Site, 1205 Pleasant Point, Rome City, ☏ . One of Indiana's most famous authors, she wrote such works as Freckles and A Girl of Limberlost. She was also one of the world's first and best nature photographers. See her home, gravesite, and photographs. Hike the woods of Sylvan Lake, boating, fishing and a home of the tour. $1-3.50.
- 1 Westedge Mall, 1016 W 7th St (W 7th St (IN-8) & W Grandstaff Dr). Hours vary by each store. Small strip mall with stores such as Auto Zone, Anytime Fitness, Dollar Tree, King Nails, Little Caesar's, Salvation Army Thrift Store, Save a Lot, Sears, etc.
- 1 Baymont Inn and Suites, 306 Touring Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes breakfast, indoor pool, spa, fitness center, business center, and Wi-Fi. $75.
- 2 Hampton Inn, 1020 Smaltz Way, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: Noon. Includes Wi-Fi, indoor pool, breakfast, fitness center, and business center.
- 3 Red Roof Inn, 503 Ley Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 4 SureStay Plus, 225 Touring Dr, ☏ , toll-free: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes breakfast, Wi-Fi, business center, and fitness center.
Go next edit
|Routes through Auburn|
|Lansing ← Angola ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Fort Wayne → Indianapolis|