city in DeKalb County, Indiana, United States
Auburn is a small city in Northern Indiana, and the seat of DeKalb County.
- Interstate 69 runs roughly north-south near the western edge of the city.
- Indiana 8 goes east-west through the heart of Auburn.
- 1 Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, 1600 S Wayne St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum that celebrates the art and history of the Duesenberg car. It contains over 120 classic vehicles, and it's listed as a National Historical Landmark. Numerous galleries discuss the history of the namesake car, the history of carmakers in Indiana, and special interest prototype cars. They also have a gift shop.
- National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 1 Westedge Mall. Small strip mall with satellite outlets.
- 1 Baymont Inn and Suites, 306 Touring Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes breakfast, indoor pool, spa, fitness center, business center, and Wi-Fi. $75.
- 2 Hampton Inn, 1020 Smaltz Way, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Includes Wi-Fi, indoor pool, breakfast, fitness center, and business center.
- SureStay Plus, 225 Touring Dr, ☏ , toll-free: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes breakfast, Wi-Fi, business center, and fitness center.
|Routes through Auburn|
|Lansing ← Angola ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Fort Wayne → Indianapolis|