city in Washington County, Vermont, U.S.
- 1 Hope Cemetery, follow hwy 14 north - 175 Maple Ave, ☏ . Daily, dawn-dusk. Has tombstones of granite that are works of art and in some cases unique. Examples are a race car, soccer ball, a cube balanced on one corner, a biplane and a husband and wife that are side by side in bed overlooking their tombs. Free.
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry, 773 Graniteville Rd, ☏ , fax: . Visitors center is open May to mid-September, M-Sa 8:30AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM. Closed July 4. Mid-September through mid-October, M-Su 8:30AM-5PM. An active granite quarry over 600 feet (182 m) deep. Free, tours additional.
- 2 Vermont History Center, 60 Washington St., ☏ . M-F 8AM-4PM.
- 3 Vermont Granite Museum.
- 1 Aldrich Public Library.
|Routes through Barre|
|Ends at ← Montpelier ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Littleton|