- For other places with the same name, see Beaumont (disambiguation).
Amtrak stops at Beaumont via its tri-weekly Sunset Limited service between New Orleans, Lake Charles, Beaumont, Houston, San Antonio and Los Angeles at the 1 Beaumont station is at 2555 W Cedar St, west of downtown. The station is not within walking distance of downtown.
- Flixbus, (bus stop) Exxon at 10550 Interstate 10 Access Rd (Bus will board at the Exxon gas station along the southeast curb parallel to the air pumps.). Travels primarily on Interstate 10 between Houston, Beaumont, Lake Charles, Lafayette, New Orleans, Biloxi
- 2 Greyhound, (bus stop) Gateway Travel Plaza at 1480 W Freeway Blvd, Vidor Tx 77660 (Chevron gas station off of Exit 859 from the westbound lanes of I-10 and Exit #858 from the eastbound lanes, 8 mi (13 km) northeast of Beaumont), ☏ . Travels primarily on Interstate 10 between Houston, Beaumont-Vidor, Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Other variations of the route detour through Port Arthur, Beaumont-Vidor, Orange, Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
- Sun Travel Shuttles, (office) 5000 Jerry Ware Drive, Suite 3 ((stops) Jack Brooks Regional Airport, Super 8 at 3985 College St and Lamar University Subway at Virginia and MLK), ☏ . They operate regular scheduled shuttles from Houston Hobby and Bush Intercontinental Airports in Houston to Beaumont Jack Brooks Regional Airport. Call to arrange additional pick-up at your hotel or home.
- 3 Jack Brooks Regional Airport (formerly Jefferson County Airport BPT IATA) (along US Hwy 287/69/96 north of Port Arthur and 9 mi (14 km) southeast of Beaumont). It is served by Envoy Air as American Eagle from Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport
The next nearest airports served by more airlines, including Southwest and United Airlines, at more competitive fares, are in Houston QHO IATA (88 mi (142 km) to Houston Hobby Airport along I-10/610 and 75 mi (121 km) to Bush Intercontinental Airport along US Hwy 90). Sun Travel offers regular shuttle transportation between the Houston area airports and the Jack Brooks Regional Airport. (See above under 'By bus')
- 1 Texas Energy Museum, 600 Main St, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Tu-Sa 9AM-5PM; Su 1PM-5PM. $2/1 (Adults/Seniors 65+ & Children under 12).
- 2 Spindletop-Gladys City Boomtown Museum, Highway 69 at University Dr, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Museum at the site of the first oil gusher in Texas. Adults $3, Seniors $2, Children/Seniors $1, School Tours Free, Special/Educational Tours Call.
- 1 Carlito's Mexican Restaurant, 890 Amarillo St (at College and Amarillo), ☏ .
- 2 Kampus Korner, 4637 Rolfe Christopher Dr (across the street from Lamar University), ☏ . Excellent gyros - maybe the only gyros in Beaumont. Also serves American food.
- 3 Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, 3815 IH 10, ☏ . Cheddar's is a nice place to have dinner. Honey barbecue back back ribs is the favorite choice.
- 1 MCM Elegante Hotel, 2355 I-10, ☏ , toll-free: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Voted "Beaumont's Best Hotel" from 2005-2009. A great hotel with full service restaurant, beautiful tavern with live entertainment, a Starbucks, and even a dayspa. Outdoor pool & hot tub. Refrigerator and microwave in rooms with great beds! Great value.
|Routes through Beaumont|
|San Antonio ← Houston ←||W E||→ Lake Charles → New Orleans|
|Houston ← Baytown ←||W E||→ Lake Charles → Lafayette|
|Tyler ← Lufkin ←||N S||→ Nederland → Port Arthur|
|Houston ← China ←||W E||→ Lake Charles → Lafayette|
|Tenaha ← Jasper ←||N S||→ Nederland → Port Arthur|
|Fort Worth ← Palestine ←||N S||→ Nederland → Port Arthur|