Bellflower is located at the junction of California Freeway 91 and Interstate 605. Exiting the 605 at Alondra Boulevard or Rosecrans Avenue then going west will lead to Bellflower. Exiting the 91 at Lakewood, Clark or Bellflower Boulevards then going north will also lead into Bellflower.
- Bellflower Bus, ☏ . Four lines provide transportation within the city limits. Fares $-0.25. Hours of service are Monday through Friday, 7AM-6PM, Saturday from 12PM-6PM.
- Long Beach Transit, ☏ . Three Long Beach Transit lines service the city of Bellflower. Fares – Regular: $0.90; Seniors (62 and older), Medicare, Disabled: $0.45; Children 4 and under, Legally blind, persons in wheelchairs: Free. Long Beach Transit also offers a Day Pass – Regular: $2.50; Seniors (62 and older), Medicare, Disabled: $1.50. Transfers To Foothill Transit, MTA, OCTA, Norwalk Transit, Torrance Transit, Carson Circuit, Metro Blue Line, Paramount or Bellflower Bus systems – $0.50
- Metro Transit Authority (MTA), ☏ . Fares – Regular: $1.25; Seniors, Disabled, Medicare: $0.45. Metro Day Pass valid on all MTA busses and rail lines – Regular: $3.00; Seniors, Disabled, Medicare: $1.50. Transfers to other systems – Regular: $0.25; Seniors, Disabled, Medicare: $0.10.
- Norwalk Transit, ☏ . One Norwalk Transit line services Bellflower. Fares – Adults $0.60; Youth (5–17) Two children ride free when accompanied by a paying adult $0.45; Elderly/Disabled/Medicare Card Holder $0.30; Interagency Transfer $0.25; Norwalk Transit Transfer $0.05
Tours are available Monday- Friday from 9AM-4PM. Please call Bellfower Historical Center in advance to schedule your tour. Booking a tour a few months prior to your visit is recommended due to the high demand of this historical site viewing.
Visit the neighborhood Starbucks on Rosecrans and Bellflower. Buy a cup of coffee and drink it while you chat away with the friendly Starbuck's staff. Visit Downtown Bellflower where you can enjoy walks down Laurel Street with your children, gather for an evening meal at Salazar's, or go out for a night of fun to the famous Egyptian Cafe and enjoy a hookah!
The Bellfower City Store is open from Monday to Friday, 11AM to 2PM. This is where you can buy souvenirs from "Bellfower: The Friendly City"
- 1 Royal’s Taste, 14232 Bellflower Blvd, ☏ . Thai food that was featured as one of the best vegetarian restaurants by the Los Angeles Times.
- 2 Chris’ & Pitt’s, 9839 Artesia Blvd., ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM-10PM. Bellflower is home to the original Chris' & Pitts' and is locally adored for its wood fire bar-b-q specialties.
- 3 Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 17308 Bellflower Blvd., ☏ . A relative newcomer to Bellflower, Golden Corral immediately drew large crowds for its all-you-can eat buffet and continues to have long lines at meal time. A favorite feature is the chocolate fountain with various treats waiting to be dipped.
- 4 Ricci's Italian Deli & Restaurant, 17317 Bellflower Boulevard, ☏ . M-F 11AM-08:30PM, Sa-Su 12:00PM-08:30PM. Ricci's is easy to miss as the front looks like a small deli. On the inside, a larger dining room serving hearty portions of Italian food can be found in the back. Parking is in a small lot to the north between the building and the 91 Freeway exit.
- 1 New Wave Restaurant & Bar, 17847 Lakewood Blvd., ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 7PM-2AM. The 1980s live on at the New Wave Restaurant & Bar. 80s themed decor and drinks along with live concerts by 1980s groups like the English Beat, Mary Jane Girls, and Missing Persons in an intimate (e.g. tiny) venue.
For all emergencies in Bellflower, dial 911
- Los Angeles County Fire Department services Bellflower. Both of the stations in Bellflower have Paramedics on duty.
- Station 23-9548 E Flower Street
- Station 98 – 9814 Maplewood Avenue
Police services in Bellflower are provided by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
- From 8AM-8PM: Bellflower Substation – 16615 Bellflower Boulevard, +1 562 925-0124.
- From 8PM–8AM: Lakewood Regional Station – 5130 N. Clark Avenue, Lakewood, +1 562 866-9061.
- Clifton M. Brakensiek Library, 9945 E. Flower Street, +1 562 925-5543, . M-W 11AM-8PM, Th 11AM-6PM, F-Sa 11AM-5PM. The Bellflower Branch of the Los Angeles County Public Library system. Special collections include the R. D. Boggs Sheet Music Collection.